View Single Post
Old 26-11-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"Hmm... Hmm... Hmm..." at least she sounded more honest in her response now. Encouraged, I got back to work.

Without warning, I heard her gasp and inhale deeply then she started to tremble a bit. Taking the cue, I stopped licking, giving her time to savor her orgasm. She exhaled hard and slumped further into her soft bed. Slowly I got up, using the back of my hand to wipe her juices off my lips.

"So wet," I said licking my lips as I looked at her. Her eyes were glazed over and I think I heard her give a weak chuckle.
There was some awkward silence. I mean: what do you say after you just made your neighbor cum? If any bro has any good suggestions, I am all ears! I was just standing there over, towering over her half naked form. My cock was straining to get out of my pants; should I unzip and release it from its captivity? Or better yet, get Maggi to suck me till I cum? What do I do now? On one hand, I wanted desperately to be pleasured but on the other, I didn’t want to appear like some MCP. And besides, some women still dislike the idea of giving men blow jobs.

I gulped and smiled at her, maintaining the facade of being a gentleman. "I think I'd better go." I excused myself, not because I was embarrassed but because I really needed to find a place to jerk off or I would definitely implode!

I could feel myself mentally smacking myself real hard. "Thank you for giving yourself a sad case of blue balls!" My mind seemed to scream out at myself for being such a fool but for one thing, I didn't know what the situation was and she could still turn around and cry rape and I really didn't want to get caught with my pants down. Literally.

I scurried home and locked myself in the master bedroom toilet. With the memory of Maggi's musky pussy still fresh in my head, I release my cock from its confines and stroked it furiously.

( Click to show/hide )

It wasn't long that familiar sensation overcame me and I felt myself explode all over the bathroom floor. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I was also feeling sexually frustrated. There was nobody I could turn to for release and with the current Covid situation, there was no way I could seek 'professional help' either. Cleaning up the mess I made, I exited my bathroom, a lonely man.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only