View Single Post
Old 16-11-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"No la! I tell you all these things. Wait later your wife get upset with me." Was Maggi trying to dig information here?

"I’m a widower," I said, "I no longer have a wife to get jealous." I half-chuckled at my text reply.

"Oh no! Sorry!" she apologized, "It must be hard for you. Living life alone, without your wife."

Was she asking me a question? Or was she giving me a statement?

Hard for me? She had no idea............
There was an extended silence and I didn’t want the 'conversation' to turn cold so I quickly added, "So I know how it feels like to go cold turkey. Sex is not just a means for pro-creation, it’s a way to show love between couples. It should be a gesture of love. Oops! My turn to apologize for crossing the line." I added.

"No no, I agree with you." She said, "The last time he did it with me, it’s only because he wanted to create a companion for our son." She confided. Her story sounded somewhat 'familiar' and I could draw certain parallels to them.

"I’m sorry you had to go through this. Nobody has to go through this. It really sucks to be in such a situation. I hope that he does show you love in other ways; I know my wife – God bless her soul – did with our son."

Yet another period of silence. Had I gone too far with this answer?

"Maggi? Are you ok?" I enquired.

The silence was deafening.

Then after an eternity, came her reply, "Look at the time! I need to go fetch my son from play school and I can’t find any Grab drivers willing to fetch me."

Without missing a beat, I replied, "I’d be your Grab driver! What time can you meet me at the multi-storey car park entrance? I go wash up now!"

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only