View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/happy-massage/

Haven't booked any girls in a long while due to low stock of chickens and I haven't released in a long while so I wanted someone who does CIM so I decided on Kai Xin after reading 'good reviews' on her.

Texted her and she replied instantly and even confirmed with me that she does BBBJ with CIM. I had to ask because I know some bitches will say they don't provide CIM when I already travelled all the way down. And she gave me assurance that she does CIM so I decided to meet her in an hour.

I reached her place then the first red flag is asking for money first before service. Then second red flag is passing me a towel and telling me to shower myself. I was irked but not that pissed off yet so I soaped my genitals and came out minutes later.

I came out onto the bed and decided to show her some JAV videos of how a CIM should rightfully be (which is exploding every single drop of your man juice into her mouth). Then she said no she can't do it. Her definition of koubao is using her mouth to suck your cock but cannot cum in her mouth. fuck you lah whore. I was pissed and told her that she confirmed with me via text earlier that she does CIM. Then she arrogantly told me off saying 'Tell me if you can find other girls out there who can do what you want'. I told her that I've been finding girls all along who does CIM as what I defined. Fucking cheebye this bitch.

OKT also one kind, advertise CIM and all but their girls don't even do what's advertised. Before any of you blast me saying that I have bad hygiene down there or what, I'm clean shaven FYI and washed clean before commencement of service. Then I told her I dont want her service anymore and she reluctantly put my money back on the table all black faced and I just stormed out.

Fucking hell waste my time. The fact that she can instantly let me book within the next hour probably means she has zero customers also. Avoid this bitch at all costs. Her good FRs are probably all fake too and her boobs look hard as rock (implants confirmed without even needing me to touch them).

I'm very particular about whatever services they promise especially if it's from their own mouth and if they can't fulfill them, it's akin to cheating already.
i don't doubt the truth of your FR cos it is true she asks for money upfront which is quite rare AFAIK. she is also not consistent with the showering thing. That being said, CIM is definitely on the table. The problem here is that you had to pull out a JAV (lol) before the deed..