View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Found ex-colleague Chiobu Wife on dating app

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Got kiss means most likely can proceed to sex you got a good catch.
i think we would like more flirty details during your meal, at least bring us along the ride that we never experience. maybe can learn some tips from you
hi bro, ofcourse, this is a learning place - i hope this is insightful, much of the discussion still fresh to memory (as a copywriter i have to have this type of memory of what was said!)

When chatting on the app, I determined the general area of where she worked, and when she said she likes wine, i suggested a wine bar nearby to her workplace and asked if she likes it. also gave her three dates as options and then suggested time to meet.

we met outside the wine bar. we shook hands, as though at a business meeting, since i wasn't sure what her feeling was, and also i'm a bit nervous (my last bang was ML in aussie, which i wrote the story here). also since close by to her office, i didn't want her to feel self conscious.

we sat indoors, at a bar counter corner, like L-shape, so we could make eye contact, but also close to each other. general conversation M (me) and C (Cynthia):

M: How was your day?
C: Busy lah, still working from home so coming into the office sometimes more work because all my files are at home. How about you?
M: Still working from home. My company laid off some people and considering downsizing office space so they have told us to wait till Phase 3.
C: What type of work do you do?
M: (careful not to give a clue that I worked in the same industry as her hubby) I'm in a MNC marketing company, but our HQ is in Australia. I head up Asian region digital marketing from SG (bros, I exaggerate - I do corporate events and digital marketing account management as director for a few Asian clients, but do not oversee any division ) .. but for a chiobu I exaggerate a little without lying too much leh.
C: You mentioned , it seems to have taken you to many countries.
M: Yeah, I'm very grateful that they have posted me to many countries, which has been fun, but I am happy to be home.
C: That's nice to hear! You aren't married right?
M: No, I was, unfortunately we separated because my work took me overseas and she wanted me to stay in SG. Could not come to a common agreement (also BS - my ex was a bit crazy, wanted total control and i'm free spirity, could not agree lol we agreed for both of us, it was better to part ways). anyway, for a chiobu, never complain, always positive upbeat spin mah.

For the first hour, We talked a lot about how each of our companies were affected by cb, some stories of staff who were stranded overseas, how we both miss traveling - anything to get a feeling of common ground.

---