Thread: Sembawang MP
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2890 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sembawang MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Tried the new H Spa beside SSC. Total 4 ML and all are China PR or citizen, you know what that means liao...Old and Ugly GILF. LOL. Tried ML C, GILF and keep pushing for HJ. I tell her no and no 3 times....Why I would need a Lao ah ma to HJ and I have to keep my eyes close not to see her. Disgusting....Will not RTM anymore till new blood is here...Alot of people are still visiting and maybe is a new place. They get 5-9 customers a day. Amazing...Her massage keep using elbow and I told her to use fingers she say cannot. She say too many customer and she need to save strength ....WTF.
thanks for the info.
Will skip this h spa.