View Single Post
Old 16-10-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB Exchange Contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Pardon me, 2 SR in a post

1. GILF intro by bro Cuntworth
Meet up with J for some drinks, thought she drink a lot but 1 tower again not stable.
End up in ECP last carpark, dig her pussy and it was damn slipy. Pull down my pants and she blow well. Too ba, due to influence of alcohol I cannot shoot. So we cll it dy and pln for another follow up.

2. Gal intro by bro water_boi
Meet up with F rather hasten, go somewhere drink tea and talk cock sing song. I commented on her cheerful character and her good complexion. Due to my work schedule have to go off after a short 15 mins tea time. I told her I have to go and will send her back. But before reaching her house saw a MSCP, suggest to go in talk another 5 mins, she say ok. Once there I say wanna su k her nips and she gladly pull down her shirt to help myself. Then I twll her I am hard, can you blow me. She smile. I pull down my jeans and she give a deep throat CIM swallow.

Thanks bro Cuntworth and Water_boi
Jin power ah u!!! I intro drinking kaki nia end up u do more then drinking !
出来问迟早都一定要还