View Single Post
Old 29-09-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I've not visited Coco myself, but from what I've heard, she enjoys sex and can attain both clitoral and vaginal orgasms. Two possible reasons why some bros didn't enjoy their experience - either they patronised her seeking to be pleasured instead of pleasuring each other or that their session came after she had just had a great session with the bro before, e.g. after a session with Kopiosteve ... LOL
Alamak read your post wanted to agree wholeheartedly, then suddenly see my nick... chey...hahaha

But you're spot on bro! Absolutely correct. Both ways she's a cummer! Multiple times. I've mentioned this before, I'm a giver. Maybe that's why I usually enjoy sessions with most MLs/FLs...because we usually experience mutual pleasure and enjoyment. And that makes the sessions great.

Anyway bro, how you know about her orgasmic ways? Unless you also been giving her the Big Os!!