Thread: L1615
View Single Post
Old 29-09-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She offers plenty of bang for the buck ... Awesome babe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigourfull38 View Post
Maxpreist, you are really great I just could not stop myself from going to her after reading your FR. I will forget my gf for the time and will take her, thanks bro
Glad that you enjoy my FR. That FR was written in year 2014. 🤣

I started playing GL at a very tender age, and first participated in the now-defunct platform, Delphi.com. That is why I am still fit, strong and young enough to continue to fuck whores now. SBF was spurn off from Delphi in year 2002 if My memory serves me well. I didn’t join SBF till year 2006 and tbh, I was a free-loader for 4 years before I began to pen my very first FR in 30 April 2006 on a gorgeous Malaysian babe, Kico @ 2033 -

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?...&postcount=895

During that era, Boss Sammyboyfor was super strict, if you TCSS in the GL150 FR thread, he would deduct 3 rep points from you without hesitation -

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?...&postcount=444

During that era, we all genuinely contributed without qualms and/or ill intention. I remember I loved to exchanged pointers with the likes of cummon, cuntking, hustler, Jang, HBK, Zyxel, Sponge, Wilf, Doomas, Harlequin, etc. Only God knows where the hell they are now ... 🙄

I am aware my FR have benefited many members who confided to me either in the open or via PM ... one of the notable ones was NATO aka resident Bao-king (at that time) who got to know his baoed-girl, Linda @ W17 thru my FR. He confessed to me via PM eons ago. 😆

I shall continue to FR when GL resumes operation (wherever possible) ...

So long,
MaXx 😎

My Personal FR Thread: