View Single Post
Old 27-09-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 9
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
Probably a misunderstanding as happen in my case. Nat is also on sgmomo website using different number and I had booked her using that number.

On arrival she assumed I was there for fj as per her sgmomo advert and capped me in the shower. When I told her I wanted the nuru massage she gave me blur look. She ask me to confirm and then clarify that she receive my booking on her momo number which is for fj only. She ask me to use her slg number next time if I want massage..... lol

We did proceed with the nuru massage sans condom and finished with a bbbj cim. But she collected from me the sgmomo price which is slightly more than the slg price.

I think she may have blacklisted me as I have not been getting any replies from her on both numbers since our session.
You sure talking about same natalie?