Old 17-09-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
seabazzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

(Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but here goes.)

My very first FR. Had a "date" with Gem (aka Adele) not too long ago.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=731840

I purposely waited for a while before writing this FR because if the experience was a really good one, I know I would still remember and crave for it.

Unfortunately, unlike the countless reviews that praised her to the high heavens, my experience was very forgettable.

Her place was easy to find. I had a direct bus, and all it took was a bridge crossing and less than 400m of walking.

But because it was raining the day I went, I got a little wet from the lack of shelter.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10

She's probably some people's cup of tea, but I guess my taste is more like bro Franco_Baresi's type. Can see what he means when he says she's a butterface.

Not to say she's ugly... but if she were someone I met on the streets, I'd probably take a second look and then move on. Cute, but not attention-grabbing type of hot.

Gotta love her boobs though. Very nicely sized to me, who doesn't like them too big or too small.

Massage: 6/10

Nothing to shout about, but that's not what we're there for.

HDLY: 8.5/10

This is where she really stood out. Those nails on your skin really make you tingle.

She did this for around 10 minutes, I think. Wasn't enough to get me fully hard, but that may be because I am a very visual person. I needed to see her body and get my hands roaming before I could get completely turned on.

That being said, I felt that if the HDLY went on for another 20 minutes, I might have cummed from it.

Also, one tiny detail to note. Because it was my first time there, she said at the beginning she was afraid I might not be able to take it, so who knows... she may have turned down the intensity.

Sensual: 6/10

Felt very commercial.

Because I read so many reviews on her before arranging to meet, I was expecting a lot of sensuality.

Some of the things mentioned by the other bros didn't happen.

Instead, all I got was her standing by the side of the massage bed giving me a handjob.

She also wanted me to lie down, which made it more difficult for my hands to roam.

Gave me the feeling she didn't want me to touch her much at all. Maybe because I'm not Andy Lau, maybe no chemistry, who knows.

Either way, this part was very disappointing.

Attitude: 7/10

She was nice. Gave me the impression of a somewhat apologetic Japanese (yes, I know, she's local)... with her gentle, meek, and soft tone of voice.

We didn't talk much. Midway through the beginning, she just sort of quieted down a bit and her replies to me became a bit less conversational. Not that I'm too bothered by that.

RTM: Nah. The sensual part was the deciding factor. In my opinion, if you had a limited budget on MLs each month, and you wanted to get the best bang for your buck, Gem is not for you.