View Single Post
Old 16-09-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Love From The mIRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira07 View Post
Hi fellow bros and sis,

I have been reading quite a few stories from sbf and have been contemplating to share my own experience from the past. This has actually been one of the more memorable relationships that i've had but it's been more than 10 years since so do forgive me if there are certain things that i can't remember too well. It's also my first time penning down a story so do forgive me if the pacing is abit draggy.

As with most people in the 2000s, i was a regular user of mIRC and MSN Messenger. I was quite a friendly guy so i had no issues chatting with both guys and girls of all ages, even going into private chats with them before exchanging MSN IDs and meeting them for outings or for basketball/pool.

This particular story started in late 2000s. I had been chatting with this person with androgynous nick for a few days. Our topics revolved around everything under the sun. Movies, music, tv shows (yes, when people were actually watching tv).
So after a few days, i asked if he/she wanted to exchange MSN IDs so we can chat whenever and not hang around mIRC. Tbh, i actually thought the nick belonged to a guy. But when the email address kelly*****@*****.com was given, i was quite surprised. But i proceeded to add anyway.

Me : Hey! Its me Akira from mIRC Singapore channel! Sorry that i didn't ask before, but you're a girl?

Kelly : Hey! Yes i am. Partly why i agreed to share my MSN with you. Coz you didn't seem to be one of those guys who are out hunting girls. You didn't go ASL for one.

Me : What do i say? I'm a friendly guy!

Kelly : That you are. And even though we've been chatting for a few days, I realise i don't know much about you personally. I'm turning 19 in a week btw. Just finished my A Levels and waiting for results.

Me : Oh man, i'm gonna sound like such a cradlesnatcher! I'm ten years older! Happy Birthday in Advance btw! And i love gaming, basketball, pool and watching soccer!

Kelly : Soccer! You mean the English Premier League? Which team do you support? Answer VERY VERY carefully! (this is one part of the convo i will always remember)

Me : Well, its the team that ALOT of people hates. We just won the previous season and we have one of the BEST players in the world. Manchester United.

Kelly : GGMU!

Me : Wait, you support Man Utd too? You watch soccer???

Kelly : Yes i do to both. Why?

Me : Just that it's quite rare to meet a girl who watches soccer i guess. Or are you a guy hiding behind a girl's name? Just kidding!

Kelly : What?!?!?! I'll prove to you i'm a girl. Call this number 9xxxxxxx now!

Me : Ok. (proceeded to call the number)

Kelly : (on the phone) Hello.

Me : (on the phone) Hello, it's me Akira. Is that Kelly? (thinking to myself : quite a husky voice she has)

Kelly : (on the phone) Yes it's me. (on the MSN screen) do you believe me now?

Me : (on the phone) Yes i believe you. Back to MSN?

Kelly : (on the phone) Sure. (on the MSN screen) I thought only girls are paranoid.

Me : Haha, you'd be surprised how many pranks my friends and i have played on those skirtchasing guys online. Anw, i've gotta go and sleep. It's quite late and i have work tomorrow! Goodnight Kelly!

Kelly : Sure! I have an interview to attend tomorrow too! Good night!

To be continued...
Interesting start