View Single Post
Old 13-09-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Short answer is that I have to run a company here and need to manage them. Use to think that I'm just unlucky to meet a few idiots initially but after few years and changes dozen of employees, I have come to understand that it's their fundamental character that has a problem.

Everybody want to be with a smart person, but the problem started when a person is actually not smart but thought he's smart... he creates problem after problem and didn't even realize himself.

why dislike them? super short answer is: Khun Thai Ki Yi Cha
55555 so true, but is bcos of their problem hence we come here like Superman going to planet earth with super power mah........many time cannot use our sg logic to manage business in Thai and Indo as well, which both countries I've business till now and I choose to retire and let the local run the daily business