Old 09-09-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fxxkthis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

First FR for Qing Tian after lurking for a long time. Pardon me if I make any mistake and everything is purely my opinion, won’t be giving any rating.

Location: Central area. ~7mins walk from MRT, but there’s a bus stop right in front of the apartment. Apartment was not that dirty for me as per a bro previous FR, she had a floor stain remover bottle so she might have just started to clean. Towel was very small, like a gym towel.

Looks: Should be around mid 20s but definitely a SYT. Thought I would be disappointed from mixed reviews recently but she is much prettier than the current available MLs.

Body: Petite and skin feels smooth. Room was too dark so couldn’t see very clearly. Not an expert on this but boobs is probably B+ and feels enhanced? Butt is a handful to grab.

Massage: Started off with her standing in front of me massaging my shoulders while I admire her smooth legs. Can see she puts in effort and work from top to bottom at least for 20mins.

Sensual: Stripped till only undies (black thong) left. Normal catbath with soft moaning that’s a turn on to me. Turned over and she started grinding me with undies on and kisses all over my body and so near to my little bro that I thought she would give bbbj but sadly no.

HJ: 2 shots in total, nothing special and no black face for taking too long. Roaming south was allowed but she position herself that couldn’t play with her boobs much. Lie on my body to rest after each shot and asked for permission to use phone.

GFE: Could converse with her throughout session but just normal conversations and not much GFE.

RTM: Maybe. Price is on the high side and doesn’t feel very worth. My benchmark is Dian Dian before CB period if any bros tried her before.