View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
my experience here is wai lun like to find lun gao to lieng as gig so that they can in turn lieng their wai lun childhood sweetheart also, lun gao usually have $ but less time due to family n work, so she will have more time to lieng her wai lun childhood sweetheart with lun gao money
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Sawasdee ka!

No cowid here na!

Dont really understand everything you guys are saying... but it doesn't matter. For 15 seconds I felt like I was in a foreign land. For 15 seconds I was listening to a foreign language, and checking out foreign babes for potential screws and holiday flings.

Thanks for 15 seconds of that not-in-Singapore feeling I so desperately miss and yearn for.

I usually go BKK for my weekend sexcapades... I think I will venture to CM and other lesser trodden Thailand paths to discover different rainbows and pots of gold when travelling resumes.