Thread: Teachers: story
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Teachers: story

Next week.

Just so happens to be another one of those long weekends. Ms Lee took off on Friday and was already in my house waiting for me( I gave her a key card for the lift within the first few months, though she never used it, she always waited for me at the side of the road till I drove past her and she would follow.) That Friday, my lift opened up to Ms Lee wearing one of my favourite dresses, she had this red dress that looking like a cheongsam, just that it was super tight, and there was an opening slightly above her cleavage. I love this dress for the fact that it enhances Ms Lee’s butt. and her staff pass with her 4 inch black heels, her hair in a ponytail, she was kneeling in the middle of the walk way, as I stepped out of the lift.

Mandy: Good afternoon sir, service for one?

I stepped up to her, my groin just cm away from her face, her hands came up and was undoing my belt,

Mandy: will you prefer a face fucking session or regular blowjob sir?

Mandy: also how about the finish? Swallow or facial?

She got my cock out and was stroking it, waking the one eye monster up. As I got slightly erected, she began to slapped my cock against the side of her face, before sticking her tongue out and running it along the underside of my cock as it rested on her face.

Before taking my balls into her mouth and gently sucking on them,

Mandy: Sir, what service will it be today?

Daniel: I’ll go for the face fucking and facial.

Mandy: excellent choice sir.

As she straighten her back and place her hands behind her back. Taking just the head of my cock inside her mouth, she pause. I grab her ponytail and started pumping my hips.

After like 5 minutes of gagging Ms Lee, I didn’t wanted to cum in her mouth, I wanted to fuck her. I pulled her up by her hair and she instantly knew what I wanted. I turn Ms Lee to face the wall as I hiked up her dress and shifted her G-string aside, she was already soaking wet, till her G-string was soaked through. I had no trouble entering her as she supported herself with her hands on the wall. I began ramming inane out of her.

The moaning of Ms Lee filled the lift lobby mixed with Ms Lee asking me to fuck her harder and harder. After 10 minutes or so of pure lust fill sex, I cum inside of her. Ms Lee’s knees buckled from the orgasm, as I was still holding on to her waist, I manage to catch her, I carried her over to the sofa, as we both rested.

Daniel: That was a pleasant surprise.

Mandy: I needed that after this past few days.

Daniel: you want to tell me what’s up?

Mandy: I’m just so excited for tomorrow, I can feel this power or urge or…

Mandy: I can’t really describe it…. Building up inside of me.

Mandy: you ever felt anything like that before?

I could only shake my head, certain things are still better left unsaid.

Daniel: So where are we meeting tomorrow?

I got us booked at Siloso beach resort, a roof garden suite.

I shall skip through the bored parts of the conversation, but our sex that day was brutal and animalistic.

Saturday

I was woken up at 7 am by Mandy sucking on my cock.

Daniel: shouldn’t you be saving that for late?

Mandy: I want the first load, my mouth and pussy to be the first for your cock today Daniel.

She pop my cock back into her mouth and resume sucking me, 5 mins later, she straddled me and rode me to completion.

She collapse on me after what I assume was another powerful orgasm, as we both laid there catching our breath, with me stroking her head.

Mandy: feeling nervous?

Daniel: a little… I guess, since I never talked to them or anything.

Mandy: we can still cancel if you want?

Daniel: No… you wanted this and I’m happy to come along for the ride. Besides the sex last night and just now was amazing.

Mandy: you think so too? I thought it was just me imagining things.

We laid there for a couple of minutes more before, Mandy took my hand and we both headed into the shower, it took us longer to shower as we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. We finally decided or rather Mandy decided that we needed to stop or we both won’t be leaving the toilet. We processed to pack a overnight bag, headed out for breakfast before entering Sentosa to have some drinks first.

12 noon, we both were at the front desk checking in.

12.20 pm, we entered the room,

12.25 pm, after exploring the room, Mandy send out a text with the suite number.

12.26 pm, Mandy’s phone receive a text, “10 minutes”

12.35pm, the door bell to our suite rang.

We both got up and with a mixtures of nervous energy with excitement, opened the door.

We smiled at them and invited the three of them in.