Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/tina-massage/

Finally managed to fondle the hyped melons of Tina. Not only aesthetically great but the feel is right up there as well. Heed the forewarning from many bro here and resisted from zhut zhut her nips. Dun wanna kena GG from her so fast.
Same for roaming as well, I was more restrained than usual. Her body is one of the smoothest I had caressed. If only I can smack those butts of hers.

She has a certain maturity in her demeanour. Not the act-cute giggling kind. Has a pair of beautify eyes and nice lips - especially when she smiles. Not exactly taciturn but does need a bit of small talks to feel more comfortable and friendly with each other.

Massage is OK - can totally skip. A little bit excessive in moanings during hj. Told her that I do not need the audio effect and she laughed. Puts in effort for hj but not quite there yet.

Xiao Yue is my only regular now. Think she knows it as well. So I will likely space out my visits to XY and fills the void with Tina. Not sure whether I should visit Zoya.
Bro Nemo.

How would you compare Tina vs Xiaoyu?
I think you like Zoya if you like Tina's body more then her face.