View Single Post
Old 24-07-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwu View Post
Def more 2yrs more. I first see her in PRCgongzhu site, she was using few of her photos and using some other people. I think she’s one of the longest stay one here liao, maybe got others but for sure always see her post pop up everytime.
I guess time flies then, this girl used to stay with her good friend and room mate, https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3639

Their service levels have dropped significantly as opposed to when they first arrived. I met both of them in their early days but after 2 or 3 times their service standard went from bad to worse so I stopped visiting them.
I would imagine now after being here for so long....service is sub-par