View Single Post
Old 22-06-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
There was this ex-colleague who was 10 years younger and fresh out of university. She was quite a looker, but not my type because she was fit/sporty and had almost no tits. great hourglass figure though.

She calls me 'big bro', because
a). i look like her big bro and im a fairly large person
b). i just treat her like a younger sister bec. im not even attracted to her
c). all the other guys in the office wont dare talk to her when im around for some reason

Over several months she essentially became my drinking "bro". Although we drank very often, nothing ever happened, not even a kiss. I couldnt even think about her in a sexual way.

Then one night we were having a drunk chitchat, she said: why dont we just "do it"? i said no a few times because i wasnt that drunk, but we did eventually go to a motel.

It was SUPER awkward, like having sex with a relative or a close friend. She was sexy but FLAT, it felt like i had meatier chest and anytime she would just grope me instead. Then there's the fact that she was fit/sporty. so her body was quite toned all over, and i was just an average joe. I actually felt dominated.

We only did it one round, then went straight home after. Not gonna RTF, TBH, but mainly because i still got too much respect for her.

We're still friends but we stopped going out drinking after that.

True story.

Can sense the awkwardness. Good that you guys are still friends.Thanks for sharing.