View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermmyboy View Post
If Bingo is a 7.5, Beer is a 8.5, lucky is a 7.5 and Rina is a 7. Lucky can consider a SYT like a JC or poly girl. Very small girl with a mole on her face. Will have those guilt to up such young girl if you are a very old man. She not those season type so if go you too hard on her she probably end up feel sore or pain some days. Beer is a class of her own. Imagine she is those type working in authentic beauty salon front desk or some better class club/ktv girl if you think that direction. She is smartest among them and know how to handle herself better. Rina more towards like OL or bank teller maybe, like those type easily get cheated by guys and can get quite emotional at times, not for boobs lover. Bingo is simply the sunshine beach girl type. She always smile for me and can get emotional with me when we talk about certain personal topics.
agree with ur assessment, although I only tried lucky, but I've met all of them. Bingo was vv friendly and vv easy to chat with. Even though her face looks fierce she seems like a vv caring person, down to earth....

As for the "love you" part, as saying goes "action speaks louder than words". Think of it as "customer relations" management, until they actually do something for you. Similarly from their pov, it's just talk from you also, you may have a gf/wife or other FL u bang also.