View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 01:11 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Don’t know who need to be educated lol. https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...olice-12054340

How Identity can be exposed easily- telegram
Aiyoh Ah Pek, there is nothing in the article which says or proves that one's identity in Telegram can be easily exposed. Needs police special tools and investigation lah. So unless you're a hacker yourself, if you want to expose someone, you must call 999 and ask them to help you and then see they want to help or not. Understand? Can follow or lost already?

Please sign up for the PA courses instead of just anyhow grabbing an article to prove you're a really an idiot who doesn't know what is going on. You're making a fucking fool of yourself. It's no wonder you don't know how Safe Entry works.

Never mind, I explain to you again. What happen was, you said FL OKT will have your number. But on Telegram, the phone number is hidden. Understand stupid? FL OKTs are not professional hackers or the police with special skills lah.

This article you provide the issue at play is whether Telegram messages are well encrypted and if the POLICE (not FL OKT) can find out your identity if you are doing illegal stuff. Wah Lau.

The membership numbers of the 13 groups vary – from as low as 500 to as high as nearly 40,000 as of early October. Of the 13 groups CNA saw, six of them have more than 10,000 members. More than half were still active in the same period.

Of these 40,000 plus plus members from 13 groups, ONLY charge 4 from 1 group. Aiyoh, like that you call easily exposed?

Now this is a Telegram CHANNEL so not sure how they exposed themselves. But Ah Pek, when you talk to the FL OKT is via DM, NOTHING TO DO WITH CHANNEL lah. You take out an article about CHANNEL for what? I can see you know nothing about Telegram and totally confused. WAHAHAHAAHA.

And then I also told you that wechat doesn't need a phone number. You don't know this too. You thought to message someone need a phone number and is via sms. So it's not just about Telegram. It's that you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT POPULAR APPS BEING USED. Please la hor, don't go anyhow find one article about wechat and say wechat user is exposed. LOL What we're talking about here is that wechat no need phone number to sign up and when you comm with whoever on wechat is via the wechat acct, no need to have a phone number. See, everything must explain to you like a baby.

Now you indicated you're not sure who needs to be educated. I understand at your age is very difficult to catch things first time. So I tell you again, YOU. Please attend the PA courses. They will teach you how all these things work.

Senior citizens are well known to be scared to use new technology, resistant to learning and shy of their abilities. Just try your best and overcome your fear. The PA courses won't bite.

Last edited by 123hu; 09-05-2020 at 03:17 AM.