View Single Post
Old 17-04-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lose08 View Post
From day 1, we were told not to wear mask unless sick. Now we are told to wear mask all the time. They are confusing the old folks. They should make an apology to clear this confusion.
Yes, bro...u r absolutely correct...they shd...but they r saying they were just following WHO's advice..so if wanna blame, must blame WHO...tats why the crazy President Trump of USA has stopped funding to WHO for all the mistakes they hv made resulting in so many hundred thousand pple being killed worldwide by the virus today...but can't they also use their own brains n common sense ?...why must follow others, take more precaution is better than less

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor