View Single Post
Old 14-04-2020, 12:37 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Still fls working??

AV's opinion doesn't matter when it comes to how much an OKT makes.

It DOES matter to the CUSTOMER when he is getting crap; and that is why they are folding one by one. GL OKT cut corners with customers and WLs.

If you have 4 clowns and only 10 WLs, don't come and talk bird that no WL want to come and AV control. Bui gan don't expect customer to support.

Temasek also don't pay their receptionist $4000 a month. You want to pay this kind of ridiculous salary to your receptionist and yourself for sitting at the counter, better make sure your WL is made of diamond. Instead, you offer 1 star room and bakcai WLs.

Carry on. As I said before, heartlanders beat die also won't run because nowhere to go. And I also don't want them to come FL and disturb. If you can find suckers who want to support your 4k a month receptionist, congratulations.

But from what I heard, BOTH customers and WLs are showing GL OKTs the middle finger. Nothing to do with AV. They are condemmed by WLs and customers. Now left only the oldies. The WLs that do come is just for holiday. 2 months later go back already. Because the OKT buff them got good customer. They thought they going Lido Palace. But they come here, see the 1 star hotel and all is old head customer and OKT in slippers they know they got screwed already. GL OKT just trying to scam everybody.

GL OKTs are so hopeless that they can't even procure 30yr old PRC mummies that can't make it anywhere else to come.

Joker88, just enjoy the FLs and laugh as the houses one by one turn into the next Eagle. As I said before, if you are still around visiting the last few WL batches, I feel sad for you. Either you don't know how to use handphone, no money or both. Stuck at GL. LOL

Joker88, many very yummy XMMs around in FL. So young and nice firm body. Go straight to room no need to see any OKT 'yandao' and 'smiling' face. Life is good. 😉

For GL150 punters, I intro Ruyi. No horse run. Faster chiong.

Last edited by 123hu; 14-04-2020 at 01:08 PM.