View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you screwed your co worker before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Hi Bro,

I have decided to stop sharing my encounter as I was zapped yesterday and that bugger dun even dare to leave down his nick.... loser.

And have the audacity to say that mine is a fake story...... First of all, how do you justify that mine is fake?? I took my time and pain to type words by words and trying to recall the details as much........ but end up, you just put 2 words : Fake story

I just want to tell you : 1st, my is real story, if you think it is fake, you can go F yourself somewhere.

2nd, you are a loser as you dun even dare to leave down your nick when you want to run me down(when you dun even have proof to sustain that the story is fake as you proclaim)...... shame on you.
Don't worry bro...don't be discouraged or giv up...fake or not just continue, doesn't matter ..apologies, i can't upzz u again as i hv upzz yr points b4

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor