View Single Post
Old 27-03-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
I think this is already happening and shall probably be a default option between gl mms & their close regular customers...

Actually I have done wechat video calls which naturally & spontaneously turned into sex video calls with a few of my regular gl mms over the years whom I was close to...this was when I was outstation for a period or was ironically down with a bad flu and even once when I was hospitalised

Guess it's all about trust and comfort between both parties because there is always the risk of the sex video call being recorded which may lead to dangerous consequences...luckily I have not encountered such sinister incidents...

Cum to think of it, I have even had gl mms who I was close to who naturally & spontaneously sent me nude provocative photos during wechat sessions, one gl mm even went so far as to send me a video clip of her doing a provocative strip tease show kinda like a virtual strip show
why never teach me earlier