View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Based on the stories I've heard so far from the friends who are married with the Viet and Thai girls.

I'd say they're more loving / house wifey material than the new generation of Lians and Strawberry girls that can't cook but on tao bao shopping 24/7.

Working ladies complaining to you about office politics / clique gossips.. having slight depression from stress and pressuring you with unrealistic holiday plans.

You know? The new generation "Strong lady" girls. It's good lah, but they have forgotten about keeping things equal in the relationship / household responsibilities etc

Finding a foreigner girl is not too bad after all.. just not this kind of ktv.. cannot check her phone or siam diu money farming ladies that might suddenly run back and ditch you. That one lan lan and cry also no one can help lol
Really depends on the girl u marry la..
For me, if given a choice i would marry a local girl. Local girl more financially independent and educated, more common topics and values and beliefs.

I