Old 28-02-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Sky! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Just had a terrible session w 27. Throughout the massage, she was busy texting and even at a point picked up a call to chat really spoil the atmosphere. As we r going to shower before b2b, notice that she was on pad damn turn off. Next during b2b, she taichi alot and gave a half past 6 bbbj, like 3 slurps and try to hj me off! Thats not all ! After i release my load, she used the towel which has some of my cums for me to use to wrap to the toilet! Thats really shocking. I asked for the clean one which is available but she faster took and run into the toilet so i have no choice but to follow. While in the toilet, she ask me to hold the listerine n help her pour some and she happily rinse and throw from her mouth from standing position which obviously splashed onto me! N worse she nv offer me the listerine. The worse thing comes now. As she help me shower, suddenly she use her long polished nail n poked deep into me belly button! I was in great pain n was like wtf she doing!?!? My face immediately turn black and i clean myself dry n wanna walk off the toilet. Then she just continue shower and her water again kena my dryed body. Super duper turn off n angry. She seems like mad keep talking to herself and showering so long whereby the customer already leave the toilet she continue. Fyi nv had much interaction during the b2b cuz i think she got period while i also siam n turned off. While walking out i told Ken abt it and he apologised. Seriously if she has problem or attitude dont come work and spoil customers mood. My belly button still in pain while writing this feedback... take note guys and fyi its not the first time i had tried her before but nv expect the drastic change from her service.