View Single Post
Old 22-02-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4340 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
I agree 99% of your assessment accept that i think Fred is slowly fitting in and should stay...

Btw, OGS should GO !!!

Cheerz
AC
fred is an older version of pereira, at his age he is still inconsistent and his set pieces make ppl angry. he is a rotation/backup player at best, not an impt 1st team player. the brazilian who had an impact was rafael but LVG was ruthless with him wtf?? he has smth against brazilians...

ogs is a young manager and the squad has been unlucky with injuries. yes he is quite imprudent by not signing sufficient cover in case of injuries, some slight over-tinkering with tactics and not ballsy enough when playing at home. but i don't think he should go, the club went thru a sacking phase and caused upheaval and instability. the mgt had a delusion that by appointing successful managers and spending big means BPL/UCL honours, but the past 7 seasons hv proved otherwise. if the team is struggling to fight relegation, it means his methods clearly don't work, and if he goes, man u becomes another sacking club just to survive in the BPL...

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey