View Single Post
Old 19-02-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bribri2 View Post
@REARAdmiral How many comments in defence of this goddess have you replied to with hateful and negativity? It doesn't take a genius to see that you're misplacing your anger. You're clearly obsessed with her. I bet that's why you keep replying to her supporters, you're just hoping she'll write to you and your little dick will get hard at the thought of it. You're just some pathetic keyboard warrior who is trying to bully someone online where you are safe from any repercussions. Your sad and hate filled life makes me pity you. I hope you get over yourself and stop being waste of life. Nothing but love and support for Goddess Xenia from Hong Kong.
Hey Mr hong kong, the last I checked, incessant rioting and the spead of wuhan virus does not cause the severe retardation which you are clearly displaying. Go back in the thread and see who intiatiated the mud slinging....and who commenced with the libelous insults (hint, it wasn't me).

Since you clearly lack the comprehension and cognitive abilities to discern, I shall, for the umpteenth time, state that I am calling her how for her behaviour HERE, ON THIS THREAD.I Have never met her,nor do I have any intention to. Obviously you think that it has been exemplary and she has been hard done by.

Bitch clearly has daddy issues, maybe y'all can do a role reversal next time you meet for your 50% discounted session.