View Single Post
Old 19-02-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Who in the right mind would want to come now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Sad fact but that the reality... who would come to Manchester United now and play for ole? Not even his ex player haaland Wan to come to Manchester United...

Even u give them 2 more transfer windows,the question is who Wan to Manchester United? If yes I Guess it prob for the money... but world class players? Not a chance
even during fergie's reign, he also did not manage to sign the players he wanted: gazza, shearer, ronaldinho. players choose not to move to man u for a variety of reasons: strong loyalty to original/boyhood club; playing style; the contract isn't lucrative enough; lower squad status/reduced game time; other big clubs potong jalan. and there is no guarantee that a world class player will perform when moved to a new club: shevchenko (ac milan>chelsea), torres (pool>chelsea), kaka (milan>real)

since the treble, man u have wanted to make statement signings, but not all panned out, like juan veron, fergie changed his formation in order to accommodate him and somehow the team started playing nervily against teams they would normally win. realistically speaking, UCL is a big factor to attract players, if man u can't achieve UCL, top players may not even bother, so ogs ends up signing players who are attracted by the contract/brandname. i think ogs may have to look to scandinavian players to improve his squad depth and sign players who give all for the team rather than start a collection of galacticos

next, the pogba saga is bs nonsense. i think he is trying to pull a rooney where he scores his last big contract which allows him to coast to the end of his career. ogs has to be decisive with pogba like how fergie with CR7. CR7 made it clear that he wanted to join real madrid but fergie convinced him to stay for another season and after that he honoured his word. i vote to let pogba go so that there is no distraction of "will he won't he" drama @#$%^&*

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk