View Single Post
Old 16-02-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Let's not make wild guesses.
What actually happened that resulted in the house closures was that the PRC WLs refused to work claiming fear of contracting the Covid19. OKTs insisted that they carry on and the issue was escalated to AV...... the AV Mdm sided with the WLs telling the OKTs that they cannot force the WLs to accept customers if they feel unsafe to do so. Negotiations between WLs & OKTs mediated by AV came out with compromised solution...... houses will close for 1-2 weeks with the OKTs to provide safe working environment for the WLs before they resume working...eg implement temperature taking & providing disinfectant / sanitisers in the house... not accepting customers with signs & symptoms of sickness etc.
I find it quite funny that you ask ppl not to make wild guesses but you also guessing wildly. Seems like some OKT told you a story, or you're an OKT yourself, and your wild guess is that this was a result of negotiations and nothing else. HAHAHAHAHA...ZHUN BO BROTHER? I strongly encourage ppl to spent time reading what they wrote to check if they sound like a complete idiot.

Let me tell you what is really not guessing: when a house close, 100% chop and confirm something is WRONG. What is wrong is anybody's guess. But for sure something went wrong somewhere. Since when did OKT tell you the real reason why a WL go back or why they close? You expect an OKT to tell you the real reason why he close shop is because he has one suspect case and under LOA? He got Wuhan case you think he will tell you? HAHAHA

I see many houses open leh. So clearly only some houses got banned by AV and nothing is implemented anything across the board...yet.

Why these houses so special leh? No need to cover up. Something went wrong somewhere for those houses to be ordered shut. Someone else suggested that it is just precaution, it still means something happen for AV to decide something must be done. That's all one needs to know. No need to make wild guesses. All you need to know is that the house was ordered to stop operations.

We all know the WL all like face wan. They kena force to stop work or they don't want to work? You ask them they will say they don't want to work when actually AV asked them sit at home. Which WL will tell you actually she no biz but going back to PRC is shit now so she's stuck? The WL will say she don't want to work. In the 1st place, got ppl call u or ask u to stay meh? Pls dun be naive.

For those who visited the houses which AV HAS ORDERED TO STOP OPERATIONS, YOU'RE FUCKED. HAHAHAHA. You better pray hard the house you visited re-opens soon if not you can expect MOH to call you.

Last edited by gogeylang; 16-02-2020 at 01:26 AM.