View Single Post
Old 15-02-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Thai logic is lidat wan...charge more to make up for fall in demand hoping to cover lost revenue. Really defies all economic models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Dun try to understand thai logic.....
There is a couple of thai FLs that just arrived in JB couple of days ago....... they had been to JB many times previously and charged rm170 per 45min session back then. Last trip for them was during Dec 2019.

However for this trip.... they are charging rm200-220 per session. Reason given by them was that because of Covid19..... they forsee less customers and so is charging more per session to cover the shortfall..... ????!! What kind of logic?