Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
didinanayaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Undercover Agent

I hope you enjoy my story.

Chapter One: The Recruitment

I straightened my cadet uniform and entered the office of the Chief Executive of the Home Team Academy. I wondered what I had done wrong to warrant an invite to see him. The only thing I reason I could think of was because more than half my male Academy mates had fucked me. And maybe some of the instructors... But that was because I was horny, and the guys are so cute and muscular… I stopped myself from dreaming and stepped into the room, giving the best salute I can, “Cadet Dinaya, reporting. Sir!”

“The gentleman beside me is Superintendent Suah.”

“Good morning, Sir!” I saluated the middle-age man and stood there, not knowing what to do.

Suah spoke up first, “Cadet Dinaya, I know that you have not graduated. But I need your assistance in an important case. With your assets, you are well suited to take up this case.” And he looked me up and down with a leering glance.

CE Yeo spoke next, “It has come to my attention that you are extremely popular with the male cadets in the Academy. Too popular. What’s their nickname for you? Peanut butter legs - brown, creamy and easy to spread.”

I gasped and was stunned for words.

He continued, “Now, I can actually expel you. But Suah here has another proposal.”

Suah spoke next, “About this case. There’s a man. He’s been recruiting underage prostitutes and pimping them out. We can’t find any evidence of him. All the police women who we tried to send undercover have not been successful. They are too old, you see. I have looked at your file. You joined us immediately after your O-levels. You are only 4 months into training and your birthday is in December. Technically, you are only 16. Just the right age to be a teenage prostitute. And, well… you seem to be an easy rider.”

“Please sirs, I will do anything to remain in the force! I like to do police work,” I pleaded with them.

Yeo spit out the truth about me. “You don’t like police work. You like to be in the police force because you can fuck all the men in the force.”

Anger boiled in me. Yes, it was the truth. But how dare they say it out loud so openly. “Sir, you are too much… so what if I enjoy sex… so what if I like sex with many different men…”

... to be continued...

Disclaimer: This story is purely my imagination.