View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokuan0 View Post
Hi All,
Was coming across this and would like valuable inputs only. Alot of us with mistresses / gfs / lovers or even wives who not willing to have a baby for fear of affecting their lives. So the alternative is to rent a womb. thereafter adopt the baby after it is born

we are only interested to do it as much locally in singapore including the delivery stage except the initial implantation. Those who understand the sg laws forbidding surrogacy please point bros here in right direction.

It is also for bros here who are not interested to get married. Too much emotional turmoil handling women regarding marriage talk, divorce & assets issues. The law doesnt support us men & always paint as in a bad light. We need sex because inately we are males. We do not need females to set all the ridiculous barriers just to make us look like dogs begging for a child.

To legal train bros out there, do help the local sg bros in the fight for the change in legislation. When that day comes, women will be redundant except for surrogacy & instead begging for your affection again. just like what our forefathers days without women's charter.
I just posted about a WL making a child for me, but I got flamed there. I think you summarised this quite well and we are on the same wavelength ..