View Single Post
Old 27-01-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for nothing life

Sometimes in life there are moments which we may remember throughout. That friday night was one of those moment.

Rachel blushed and pinched me on my arm and said: Black is easier to wash. After a while its getting late i told rachel i needed to go home as i have to work on sat noon to entertain some food influencers.

There was a hint of disappointment on her expression as i knew all along rachel was a lonely lady as well she had shared an apartment flat with several room mates from malaysia but woman and woman can never get close to each other. Thats why she will always do ot or have her semester module material in her desk whenever other people knocked off.

I laughed and said we can still wechat and i have this win win situation for you to lose weight. She looked amused and said share lei. I added her on wechat and showed her my contacts she was the only one after i deleted vincy and several china ml.

I said we can have a challenge every day we can upload on wechat moments the numbers of steps we did at the end of the day as well as our body after workout. This serves as a motivation for both of us. I proceeded to upload my steps for that day as well as a picture of my body after a run. I was toning up as i did not take extreme step to lose weight like those lemon juice diet i was fasting yet ensuring i was not starving i was lucky to escape the common stretch marks.

She exclaimed :Wah you had a 4 packs. I just said thats the by-product of having a stressful job. As we proceeded out i recalled the rain had just stopped and weather was cold and the xmas lighting was impeccable as a compliment to this scenario.

I feel a hand surrounded my bicep and i shivered as rachel had positioned her hand around my upper arm. She whispered: i always wanted to do this with a tall guy now that you had slim down it adds to the excitment as you looked like a total stranger.