View Single Post
Old 23-01-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Went to parklane recently during daytime, was wandering around level 5 when I walked past a shop that seemed closed. Turned the corner to continue walking and the door opened, someone whispered to catch my attention.

Turned back to see a slim lady with a dress that revealed her deep deep cleavage, natural boobs. (I know cos I molested her boobs thoroughly) Asked if I wanted massage. Immediately attracted to her longkang and her good looks, said yes and went in.

Obviously the massage is piano, and I opted for FJ. Took me a while to get hard but she was v patient with me, exploded inside after 15 mins.

Got her WeChat, and left satisfied. Will return for the tits and the friendliness!
i think i tried before.. not bad