View Single Post
Old 16-01-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello Dignified69 and Edward1:

Thank you to both of you for your “advance warning” about Fei Fei, if there are any more negative reviews, I guess I will also avoid her, ha ha! I guess both of you should have her number since you are all her regulars, can feedback to her if you want but I guess she will just ignore if she is really going to RTC soon!

I used to be an “ordinary regular” of Fei Fei.

After that, I “disappeared” for 8 months last year (February 2019 to September 2019) as I was working in Shen Zhen.

I thought Fei Fei had forgotten about me as she did not WhatsApp me when she won 4D. After I return to Singapore, decided to WhatsApp her to be her first customer at 12.30pm and I was surprised she still remembers me.

In fact, when I was at 1612, was surprised that Tommy still remembers me too as I am only an “ordinary regular” of 1612. (The “super regular” of 1612 is Doomas) Anyway, when I was there, I saw a customer walking out from the corridor so I assume was he was the customer of another girl.

Fei Fei still gave me very good service so I was surprised to read here that her service level deteriorated! Could she be going to RTC soon?
All things said, I have the highest regard Fei Fei. She has frenched me deeply over the months and given me DFK ( though I am not sure what that is) and been my partner in sexual ecstasy.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else