View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 5th Jan to end of jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
9th January - Thursday - Went to Route 66 with 2 ktv girls. I could not find a single thai guy (not that i was looking) but the girl quality is much much lower. This place really sucks as most girls are looking for korean/chinese guys. Come here if you look like one. Later went Barbarbar and the place is dead again. Later on went to KTV and mamasan forced me to chose a girl. I remember her and i know her actions. She stripped off her bra and basically almost naked with her panties and let me finger her as well. Shes absolutely crazy and not my type but i am sure bros would enjoy her. Not a looker but defo can do much much more than other girls
10th January - Friday - went to barbarbar with 1 bro and his gf. Place was 80% full. Later one bro joined up and one ktv girl too. I had seen a girl i tried before long time ago and started to talk to her again. Stayed till 3.45am and then off to chows to continue some talking. Stayed till 5am and she insisted we go back to mine. Boom