View Single Post
Old 29-12-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 11
thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for 'Angel' (stable: scarletthouse)
Please pardon my FR as I am still quite new to the scene.

Location: Abt 8min walk from Lavender MRT. Quite accessible by car or by public transport.
Room : Normal apartment room with attached shower.
OKT : Fast replies and smooth booking. However, lady was late so had to hang around.

Face : Looks like image. A bit cute villager look with braces. Makeup was quite thick; could see the rough blemishes underneath.
Body : Average (not too scrawny or fat), my type. C-section scar below. Nice ass to doggy.
Boobs : DD (if not D). Nice to squeeze and feel. Feels natural.

Shower : Showered alone.
Kissing : Kept turning away a few times when I wanted to reach her for kiss. Didn't force nor probe.
BBBJ : Slightly mechanical. Got good suction though.
Painting : Below very slightly ashy/salty smell. Slight turn off for me. Also tried to finger but she kept tensing up and clamping her inside and say 'pain', and I totally could not push even 1 finger in. I did not pursue.
First FJ : Very tight, shiok. I super buay tahan came very fast.

Half-time : Showered together (quite mechanical experience, not much teasing). Some small talk (couldn't converse that well as she spoke simple pidgin english, and I couldn't speak thai). She kept using her phone. She also did some small massage which felt quite pleasant actually.

Second FJ : By now a bit sian alr. She looked at her phone while she bj and hj like milking cow. Did a few positions, quite accomodating. I was hard but quite turned off until could not cum 2nd time.

Overall : Abit commercial and mechanical feel, especially towards the 2nd half (but then again, this is a commercial transaction). Attitude slight turn off.

RTF : Unlikely. Not because of the OKT, but maybe no chemistry with her or I never chiong enough so could not get a good experience.