View Single Post
Old 25-12-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
1. CoCo 16W12
2. Yue Jia 2062a
3. Jia Jia 2036

Careful Bros, they will make u keep RTF and wallet pit chiat. And make u moody when u cant get them due to heavily booked.
Because i feel so, thats why want more Bros to suffer with me, whahahahaha.
My tirak on her period, decided to sniff out your new darling. Heres my FR on 2 of them, shall not FR Jia Jia.

Yue Jia 2062a

Looks: Pretty enough for me. Long haired, around 1.6m. face slightly poc-marked, but can be easily concealed by make up. Probably 3rd prettiest in this house after Yue Tian and Yue Liang.

Body: Her body is quite alike the recently RTC-ed Yiyi 2047. Some slight tummy on a slim frame. Boobs are small Bs with nipples that seen violent actions Ok with rough nipple twisters. Hairy pussy, hairless everywhere else.

Service: Ferocious DFK. Will bite you like bro D described. Any bros who like passionate frenching should really try her out. Really decent AR, catbath and bj as well. Only thing she don't do is pussy painting. So if you like to eat pussy, can skip her.

Overall: Will rtf whe my tirak is unavailable. Pass my requirement of DFK + AR + Catbath easily.

Coco W12

Looks: I think she is quite average looking. Her eye brows look like rock lee from naruto She is from gui zhou but she gives off a vibe of a girl from xin jiang. I would say she looks like a sister of selina 1654a.

Body: Petite. Slightly darker skin tone. Small boobies. Hairy pussy as well. Theres a unsightly growth on her back, a blemish on an otherwise good body.

Service: Full YTL service. Thorough catbath, AR, raw grinding and DFK. However I don't rate her as highly as the recently departed shuang shuang. Probably chemistry missing as SS was much more commando.

Overall: I imagine she would be good for anyone who likes her looks. Sop YTL service with a good friendly attitude. However, I probably will not RTF as there are too many other girls that is more gam for me.

While they give good services, they are not my idea of top 3 beautiful body in GL. Its obvious that bro D like girls with small boobies. My idea of a beautiful body will be big boobies but not fat. Yue Liang(2062a), Bing Bing(1612) and Xuan Xuan (1669) fits my bill more.

@broD, if i have to guess, I think yue jia is your new darling The way she frenches is awesome and have a personality similar to your old favorites PM me if I am right, got something to let you know lol.