View Single Post
Old 18-12-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickhunt View Post
Mr on Tang Tang https://sglonelyguy.org/tang-tang-massage/

I'm really surprised that she has received very little Mr on this thread.
She's a really nice person to spend your time with, be it sensual or just chatting. She's not a time looker and is 100% focus on making you feel good.

Massage 1000/10
Sensual 1000/10
D cup boobs Real.

I really have no idea why so little review her as she's quite fully booked. I bet all these selfish people are trying to hide her from the all of us. So here i am sharing with you guys haha
Thanks for sharing!
Actually a few Bros before you mentioned about her already.
As to whether selfish or not, it really differs.
There are a lot of landmines now, so taking on an unmentioned ML is very big risk. So it is also natural if they hit on a gem, they might want to keep under wraps. They must have step on countless landmines before that.

But there are also nice helpful Bros who shared out nice gems along the way too.

* Your ratings for her massage/sensual 1000!!

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;