View Single Post
Old 18-12-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-wan-zi-massage/

There's something about her that attracts me made me tried her though there's no MR on her. Finally fixed a time with her and when walked into her apartment I am relieved. She is same as the pictures, of course there's a little fixes done on pic but u know it's her. Small petite young girl, got the highschool girlfriend kinda feeling.

Massage was pretty decent, good strength even though her size. Conversation with her was also great, not the type that call u baby and try sweet talk u type, very straightforward and very friendly type. U know when we are all in school and still don't know the art of sugarcoating words to please people, she gave that kind of vibe.

Come to service wise, she know how to tease, touching all the right spots. Not the best in the market, but the looks and cuteness make up for it. Strongly recommend