View Single Post
Old 17-12-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
haha sometimes i envy those who can really talk alot. haha I mean I just don't know how they can do it so smoothly haha
Really also must see the ML herself. Some can go on and on and giggling and totally stop the massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Reading devastating MRs like that can really make one angry.. not even half arse service, no respect for our hard earned money. Should encourage more to speak out about such spoil market MLs. I just feel too many these landmines around. We are all willing to spend, but don't treat us as fools. I am glad most ML i met aren't like that. That's why this thread is more so important to receive positive and negative MRs likewise.
Well, it is easy to judge when we are kind of old birds. Maybe some of us had experienced what was on offer in China before, hence can draw the comparison. Some could be played in Msia/Thai.....
Some could be in this SLG group for many years.

But there are also newcomers to this thread. And Im not sure whether to believe, some are young studs who had never get close intimate with naked ladies before.
Hence, they expect a lot less and are satisfied with what was on offer coz they thought that is the norm.

I certainly remember my initial HC days....the first time the chick touch and caressed my hard throbbing dick, I just could not control n spurt out.
It was supposed to be full session but I never got to that part.
That HC gal got an easy deal that day. But the sight of the naked female body n her soft hands are really more than enough for me.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;