View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
My ex army friend send to me 3 videos from utube. A fight btw a group of man in a coffeeshop in GL. I notice few girls I got a feeling they were not PRC. Could be Malaysian.

A man around 40 yrs ago in a white T-shirt got hammer by a group of men. One big size Chinese man in a SAF T-shirt was the one who drew a punch that knocked the man in white T-shirt down. A girl tried to push him away was pushed back and she felt on the ground. I guess she is ok.

I shown the videos to my nephew he said the police allreally arrested the men. I can only left go here the people were locals.

Morale of mine story. The T-shirt man cant defence himself. Is sad the era of Bruce Lee has passed 40 yrs ago. And we though MMA is the ultimate martial arts.
How u know they are Malaysian? How to tell between malaysian, sinkie and China girls? The good looking one with good figure is China, the one like shit is definitely Malaysian or sinkie girl lol. China girls are pretty, malaysian and sinkie girls are the ugliest with worst figures look at them I vomit blood

Northern China girl are the most beautiful with the best figures, they tend to be more busty and taller, esp the ethnic Koreans from Dongbei and also Mongol Manchu are the best most beautiful girls in the world with best figure. I just banged one ethnic Korean form Dandong in geylang in a beautiful condominium for $60, worth it. Nowadays geylang girls up their game work in better newer condominium unlike last time very old rundown condominium

Jiangnan girls are also not bad, quite refined features. Lorong 8 House 66E number 30 is from Jiangsu, looks good

Last edited by kungfufucker; 08-12-2019 at 06:18 PM.