View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump88 View Post
We don’t have to agree with the masses, we agree when it makes sense. When my first post talks abt the irony, it’s also my own opinion when I saw so many ppl posting abt missing her when she suddenly makes a decision to leave early. Coz I believe in action speaks louder than words. So I’m not sure what was your intent when u quoted my post and ask how many times to visit then can considered a regular which is irrelevant.

Anyway cheers to a happy weekend. Wont be commenting further on a fruitless topic.
Relevancy is simple. To simply rely on only regulars and get 8-10 everyday is impossible. She's a smart girl and her maths is pretty good. Just saying there is a limit for relying on regulars alone and she knows a situation when it cannot be reversed. That makes sense to me.

Well, been a regular with Tian Niu since when she started. She's good and when she came back second stint she got better. Regardless, no matter how good she also feels the toll after a long time.

Agree on the fruitless topic. Whatever you think is whatever you wish.

Cheers and happy hunting.