View Single Post
Old 30-11-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26148 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Hmm ok just curious since you say you’re not into feet but you proclaimed her feet as the nicest you’ve ever seen. I think feet like looks is quite subjective one lah, some like smelly, some not, some veiny, some smooth, some love high arches, etc.
well said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i'm saying in the general mass of us, of coz there are those who like flat chest and no butt, so juz sharing my opinion that's all, you will have to process my opinion and see if it works for you...
so i'm juz sharing my opinion here (not that it matters) but if it somehow helps any bros here, then it's good, so out of the dommes i met for the past year or so i feel her feet is indeed the nicest of them all... u can ask the mirror on the wall if u so wish...
mirror mirror on the wall, who has the nicest feet of them all...? somehow the answer the mirror gives you might not be what you like also, that's the opinion of the mirror, not yours...
but i can say her feet is definitely nicer than those dommes who proclaim themselves goddesses or those who compliment themselves, self complimenting is just like liking your own post or as one meme put it, opening your legs and giving yourself oral in public lol...

smelly nothing to do with nice look or not la, look means use eyes to see ma, eyes how to smell smelly or not right, juz joking...

like to point out some bros PM me asking 'who is the best domme i have seen?' 'who is your favourite domme?' etc etc etc, my best might not be your best, my favorite might not be your favorite, so it will be apt if u be specific and tell me your fetishes and what you looking for so i can point u in the right direction...
although again the direction i point u will be subjective to some pple so end of the day, it will be up to you to decide, that said most experts or laojiaos should have already found their ideal dommes so this works more for newbies, saving u time and resources to go one round meeting every single domme, i can help u filter and shortlist a few suitable for you... say if u have the time and resource, feel free (as i've alwiz advised) to meet every available domme to see which is the most suitable domme (can be one or a few) or dommes for u, some dommes i've only met once, which i agree to a certain extent, chemistry takes time to build, definitely not within one session, so my experience might not be accurate also, plus some dommes do something out of their normal routine trying to create a 'special' session which again might not reflect accurately of their skills or practice... those that can dazzle within one session are truly the ones that stand out from the rest...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 02-12-2019 at 03:49 AM.