View Single Post
Old 16-11-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: [Short Story] A Sick Play

Somehow though, after 6 hours of disturbed sleep, waking the following morning, she just didn't have the strength to do it. For one thing, she was desperate to know what was going to happen to Emma in the story. More importantly though, what was going to happen to her? Like a mindless zombie she signed into the site as ordered the previous night, met almost immediately by that overwhelming skull and its flickering red eyes. A little wearily at first, she recounted for the benefit of Dr Mystic all she could recall of the encounter with Kara. By the end she was totally at his whim.

~Oh, Emma, do you have any truth questions for me yet?~

The red eyes in the skull bore into her brain. ~No, doctor~

~Hmm, okay. I have something for you, another dare. Are you up to it?~

~Yes, doctor~

~Good, today I would like you to wear your tightest top, shortest skirt and to leave your panties off~

Emma went to protest but found she was unable, replying simply: ~Yes, doctor, okay, I will~

~Now give me your mobile phone number~

Emma complied, trying desperately to combat the sinking feeling.

~Over the course of the day I will send you a series of commands by text. You must ensure to do exactly as I say, understand?~

~Yes doctor~

~Good~

Emma's hand drifted idly between her legs. Already she was soaking wet and it was barely 9 o'clock. Yet it was what lay ahead that concerned her, during the rare moments of clarity. It was going to be a long day under Dr Mystic's control.

After discovering a disturbing yet erotic story on her laptop, 21-year old student nurse Emma Davis had somehow been drawn to its author, the enigmatic Dr Mystic. When a brief correspondence snowballed into a hypnotic online chat, the sexy redhead found herself almost completely at the doctor's whim.

Her week split between study and time spent on the wards, the less-than-thrilling prospect of a seminar on 'The changing face of the NHS' lay ahead. Thankful to the doctor for a new and potentially thrilling outlet outside of work, Emma was looking forward to the day with a mix of trepidation and suppressed desire.

As directed, she searched deep in the recesses of the wardrobe for the tightest top and shortest skirt. The former came in the shape of a sheer blouse that bordered on the see-through and barely reached across the expanse of bosom to do up. A real battle to slot the buttons in their holes, Emma was forced to hold her breath painfully. When finally she exhaled a pair of ample breasts was pushed outward, causing the buttons to strain to breaking point. A gaping cleft in the middle revealed the lacy bra that Emma assumed it was okay to wear.

The good doctor would surely approve, seeing as it was a size too small, the cups digging at a bosom that looked ready to spill out at the first opportunity. Emma pulled at the straps beneath her collarbone with her thumbs but could attain little in the way of comfort. However, she was anxious to persevere.

The skirt was a pleated little number from her schooldays in green and brown vertical stripes that stopped dangerously at mid thigh, in line with his wish. Turning in profile to the mirror, she gasped upon looking aside. Was that really the reflection of the same sensible young redhead of a fortnight ago?

To complete the look, Emma passed over the usual comfortable flat-heeled pumps for a pair of 3-inch heels purchased the previous day. With a wraparound strap that criss-crossed up the ankle and lower leg, the sexy redhead resembled a complete slut as she tottered out of the bedroom. Taking each stair tentatively, anxious not to topple over, it took twice the usual time to clear the 2 flights to the ground floor.

Thankfully as ever a mug of steaming tea, courtesy of Rick, waited in the kitchen. Memories of the previous night to the fore, they avoided one another's guilt-ridden glances. Yet worse was to follow immediately when she encountered Kara in the hall, awkward looks exchange. Kara's turned to incredulity upon noticing the strange attire on her normally conservative housemate. It prompted Emma, in a moment of rare lucidity, to consider taking a long coat for the journey. "Bye," announced Kara, heading off.

As she sat down in the sitting room to sip the tea, the skirt riding right up her thighs, Emma's phone beeped with the good doctor's next text. In a side pocket, the throb reverberated to the borders of her bare pussy. ~I hope you're dressed as I requested. Have you left the house yet?~ the doctor enquired.

~No, I'm due to leave for the bus shortly~ she replied.

~Excellent. Ensure to show off as much as possible. Give them a real show. And, Emma, should someone touch you, you're to make no attempt to stop them. In fact, I command you do all you can to encourage them~

That was asking a bit TOO much, she considered, yet the urge to resist barely registered in the rational part of her normally keen brain. In fact, she felt more suggestible than ever. ~I will. I'm leaving shortly, okay~

Gulping down the rest of the brew, Emma stood in readiness. The bitter sunlight pressing warmly at the frosted glass of the front door, she elected to leave the overcoat behind. Immediately stepping outside in the mild air, a warm tingly sensation throbbed between her legs. It was just as well that she was panty-less for, before she was even the other side of the gate, her pussy was sopping wet. As she clattered along in the unaccustomed heels, the very act of walking stimulated her pussy lips and clit discernibly. 

A deep sigh of satisfaction spilling from her glossy lips, in a perverse sort of way the air brushing her exposed pussy felt most liberating. And when a light breeze blew up, causing the little skirt raise to the waist exposing her crotch, she very nearly came. The expression on the face of a middle-aged passer-by was priceless. Were it not for the fact that the bus was due any moment, she'd have chased back and begged him to ravish her in the bushes.