View Single Post
Old 13-11-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

1612 GND Nana

Tried 1612 Nana recently after reading power FR from bro Dpower.

Origin : Sichuan, worked in friend’s fashion shop (1 glance can tell my waistline accurately)

Looks/ body: 23 year old GND newbie, not so fair, mole on forehead, no tattoo, shoulder length golden brown hair, 1.63m slim body frame but not the stick thin more towards athletic build type, natural B- perky boobs, brown nips, perky butt, 51kg.

Shower: Usual wash up routine with DFK, licking of nips

Services: On bed, sensual slow lick with hot breath on all parts of body, DFK and she offered her boobs for me to lick, some erotic pussy grinding, bj (my request) done with good suction, no AR, switched to 69 and I painted her tasty pussy while she moaned loudly in btw slurping my hard rod, pussy became wet.

FJ: FJ started with her on cowgal, her moist pussy was very tight, she rode very well and vigorously, up and down strokes v powerful, I had to endure to ensure avoid premature ejaculation, switched to fav lotus and continued to DFK her, lick her neck and lovely tits, deep thrusts from below, switched to missionary and continued DFK, lick neck, tits routine, alternating deep thrusts with shallow ones, while she loudly moaned, but apparently not enough for her as she kept grabbing my butt to thrust into her more forcefully, wow this gal is insatiable, I had to 拼了老命 to keep up with her (actually my muscle still aching from my 10km run the previous day&#128561, switched to doggie, feels even tighter and perky butt acts as good cushion, pumped and pumped her in various doggie positions, rammed into her harder while she moaned loudly, fast tiring myself, I changed to thirst position, where I can enjoy DFK, lick her boobs, while thrusting her hard both lying down, and worked up to a faster piak piak momentum, while her love hole became very wet, song till Jurong explosive climax. Our legs were jello after that 😅

Verdict: Very sextisfying but also very exhausting session with an insatiable lady. Will think twice whether rtf her cos really v tiring; if her boobs are bigger sure no brainer 😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪