View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A 24k Service Quality ...

A 24k Service quality ...

WL - Bai He
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 27 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.65 m w/o heels (appeared like 1.66-1.67m)
Tits - A cupper with pale brown nips
Built - Slim to medium but has wide hip and big rounded butt
Home Base - W06
Misc info - debuted 3 months plus ago

Bai He is considered quite a pretty lass by today’s GL150 standard with sharp nose, double eyelid eyes, Long jet black tress and high cheek bones (which suggested that she can be dominating and like to be in power) ... To me, she looks a tad like the younger version of HK starlet, Linda Chung ... perhaps up to 20% (30% max).

Bai He is very service-oriented and skilful in offering the full standard repertoires of CAT150 services which included Pre-shower foreplay, shower action, B2B & G2G stimulation, DFK, Deep-throated BBBJ, AR and FJ ... post coital massage. She was fully in-sync with me and highly intense during the Pre-shower foreplay ... very spontaneous approach from this lass indeed!

Bai He was all out to please me, very accommodating in her service, possesses awesome personality and excellent whore attitude. She is someone very hard to come by these days considering that she has almost the full package that most if not all punters look for. Am not surprised that she could clock an average of 8-9 sessions a day. The service she rendered to me was almost of commando WL caliber and definitely in the league of retired An An and Xue Er.

Last but not least. She is definitely a RTF material as far as I am concern.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 11-11-2019 at 09:27 PM.