View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for zoya/lemon

https://sglonelyguy.org/zoya-massage/

Finally visited her, had an eye out for her since her postings in the west.

Much has been said already so i'll just summarise some points. She is pretty in a simple way, definitely above average. Body was way more petite than i imagined, legs are nice and slim. As many have mentioned, she has quite some boundaries and can come off as somewhat cool.

So people have mentioned her backstepping, and i thought yea just backstepping, using body weight, should be nice and simple. Having experienced backstepping from ladies like vivi, aimee, and some MPs, zoya's is the first one that had technique for me. She's using her toes really well, and its in a league on its own. Massage lovers have to try this.

And i wasnt expecting this but wow her figure is something else, too. Boundaries apply so appreciation is limited, though.

So if this package is your thing, she is absolutely worth everything. She gets a lot cheekier after warming up to you, too.

Note about location: Its pretty interesting, not the most likely of places. Instructions are clear and easy to follow though, should not really be an issue. Some bros can take the opportunity to do some house viewing too lol