View Single Post
Old 27-10-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Yeah, most definitely is their monthly target. I believe they have clauses and tiers in their targets. It could be that if they achieve a certain amount, they'll get a higher cut of their sales, have their work permit fees lessened or have their accommodation fee waived, etc. TBH, I feel sad for those who don't hit their targets and end up paying for accommodation, paying a higher fee for their work permits/S passes. I personally know 1 siambu in D9 who earns just an average of $1,400 per month, after deduction of everything else just because she only managed to generate a monthly sales of about $4,500 (give or take). Kinda sad really but that's the reality of it all.
Most targets are 5k+ for WP, 10k+ for SP, if LTVP or DP or PR then lesser (more leeway for obvious reasons). Also depends which club. You don't hit target, most places will give the bare minimum, very few now give a decent minimum. But they will still survive la, because some customers give money still rather than hang flowers, just cannot get caught being given the money at the club lorh. So don't feel pity for them if they tell you never hit target or what la, someone stupid will give them money.

Typically if they hit target, no real benefits except they get the salary + comms from flowers after target lorh. Higher tier is really quite high la, for example if target is 10k, next tier usually 15k. But model different numbers from singer/dancer. Work permit fee wont lessen one, already so many people competing for the permit, agent/company not stupid to lose easy money.